Thursday, April 26, 2012

Oh, boy.  I meant to start this yesterday but just as I was processing what I wanted to blog about, my mom came home in tears.   Long story short, my grandpa is terminally ill.  I'm not going to talk about it much here, and certainly not now.  Just that if I'm more than usually erratic for the next month, there's a reason.


Aside from all of that, I really just wanted to gush about my wonderful boyfriend and my delightful dearest friends.  Terry has decided to go to grad school in California, and finally someone came to his senses and started dating her.  He sounds pretty sweet, which she deserves so much.  And as for Eric, he just makes me smile.  Sometimes I feel really selfish in our relationship, but he's good to me all the same.  But I really try, I just haven't got it all figured out.


Other than that...I'm getting a little burned out with all the social stuff I've been going to lately.  I guess I'm just feeling a little pressured with all the social functions, with all that goes along with it.  That and it seems like everyone I know lives a half an hour away from me.  


Okay, done now.  Blog more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment